Saturday, November 28, 2009
2. Have you ever smoked? NO WAY!!!
3. Do you own a gun? Nope…hubby made a bad choice in his young stupid days and now we aren’t allowed to have one in our house…something about breaking a police car window…
4. Favorite type of Food? Real Mexican
5. Favorite type of music? Contemporary Christian
6. What do you think of hot dog? We only buy all beef hot dogs, not sure if they’re better but we like to think so!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Venti 2 pump black and white peppermint mocha, currently decaf
9. Can you do push ups? Probably not with the current baby bump
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My necklace my mom gave me for my 1st mothers day, I’d love to pass it onto Alivia on her 1st mothers day!
11. Favorite hobby? Taking Photos, scrapbooking, reading and shopping! (is that a hobby?)
12. Do you have A. D. D.? Nope
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Nope
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) Why did my kids get up so early today? 2) I need my coffee! 3) I need to make Christmas cookies today so we can eat them while we decorate the tree tonight.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Pepsi and coffee
17. Current worry? My brother!!! He’s leaving for Afghanistan the 2nd week in December :(
18. Current hate right now? That my brother has to leave! And a much smaller hate…I lost my crock pot ???
19. Favorite place to be? Home
20. How did you bring in the new year? Can't remember - probably sleeping!
21. Someplace you’d like to go? I agree with you Laura!!! Anywhere to meet my fellow D moms!!
22. Name three people who will complete this…hummm who hasn’t done it yet??? Wendy, Shannon and Hallie
23. Do you own slippers? Yep…somewhere, I need to find them though the tile in the kitchen is getting pretty cold these days.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Pink
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really, they’re too cold when you first get in.
26. Can you whistle? Yep
27. Where are you now? My room
28. Would you be a pirate? Probably not, unless the pirate ship was like a huge cruise ship!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing!
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Alivia and Ava!
31. Favorite boy’s name? Anthony and Blake
32. What is in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Probably something strange Alivia said
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mazda MPV…but I miss my trailblazer everyday :(
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my wrist in January and got to wear a cast from my fingers to my shoulder for 7 weeks! Had to have it “re-set” twice (took 2 grown men to hold me down!) Even after months and months of therapy I’m still not able to turn it all the way over and it still hurts!
36. Do you love where you live? The town…yes. Our current house…no (it’s closing in on us!)
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
38. How many computers do you have in your house? Just 1
39. If you changed your job, what would it be? If I had to work out side the home I’d like to be a labor and delivery nurse.
40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be?1) A cure. 2) For Alivia to be able to get pregnant easily and have as many healthy babies as she wants 3) To never have to worry about money again
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
( my momma, sister, and sister-in-law)
(my dad and brother)
Surprisingly her blood sugar numbers cooperated all day, she was a bit high after breakfast but that's too be expected since she doesn't get a shot until after she eats and those pancakes were loaded with carbs! It was wonderful that they had all the nutrition facts posted at all the food booths! Now if only EVERY restaurant would do the same!
Crossing the finish line!!!
I know I still have a TON of updating to do, the last 7 week have been so rough! This by far has been my worst case of morning sickness aka: ALL DAY EVERY DAY SICKNESS! I'm just getting to the 12 week mark so hopefully things get better soon! Alivia's been such a great helper, she rubs my back when I throw up, covers me with a blanket when I lay on the couch and brings me water all the time. She's going to be a great big sister!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Monday, July 6, 2009
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Our beach house
Alivia and Anthony testing out the water...
It was freezing!!!
Anna, Anthony and Alivia
Alivia's 1st and Last smore...I gave her insulin right after she ate it but her 1am check was 554!